Join us. All are welcome.
- To enter your images read below.
- To register with the webinar April 27th go HERE
Enter your images and receive feedback and critique. April 27th 9:00pm EST
Bull Pen REPLAYS are in the forum HERE (login first)
Details to ENTER your prints below:
First Place winner image will receive $100.00 plus a certificate*
Second Place winner receives $50.00* prize plus a certificate.
Third place winner receives a certificate.
All cash payments are made by PayPal (US & international winners) or E-Transfer (canadian winners)
From Ernie, our Bull Pen moderator:
Email up to a maximum of 3 images (NoBS Members) or a maximum of 2 images (for non-members) (unique images, not a series of similar ones) to me at email@example.com and be sure to put “Bull Pen” in the subject line.
- I will send a confirmation back to you when I have received your entry.
- Make sure your name or logo does NOT appear anywhere on the image
- Name your print….Submissions titled “UNTITLED” will NOT be accepted.
- Files should be named with the title of the image.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email please let me know in case I didn’t receive your submissions.
- Please resize your entries to 1600px on the long side, jpg only. Watermarks are NOT allowed.
- Give your images a title that is suitable. Use the title in the file name so we can track it easily.
- Judges will each recommend the image as either Not Accepted, Accepted, Merit, or Excellence.
- We use PPA, PPOC, and WPPI style print competition levels.
*Not accepted= means it does not meet the minimum level requirements to “hang” as they say.
*Accepted prints= (at these events) will be put on display in the print room. And win a ribbon.
*Merit= means it’s a better image yet. Has reached a higher level of visual impact and accomplishment.
*Excellence= is the highest achievement
If you were to attach a numerical value, not accepted 79 or less, accepted would score an 80 of higher, merit 85-95. Excellence would score 95+
- NOTE: By entering this print show you agree to allow us to post your images, along with all other entries, in our facebook page
Send in your submissions to Ernie. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us during the event as we run it live via webinar.