The BEAUTY PROJECT
Over six hours of pure gold from one of the industries top boudoir photographers….
How to pose, photograph and sell
to over 200 sessions each year…
Learn from one of the best in the industry today. This program is for the photographer who wants to learn how to shoot, pose, light, market and succeed in the niched and profitable market photographing high quality glamor portrait sessions that women love…
Just added….6 hours of solid gold from one of the best in the industry.
“UP” your photos & create stunning, high-end art and profit churning paintings.
For photographers who don’t want to go crazy with Painter but who want learn enough to add extra products and profits to their bottom line.
with Marilyn Sholin
It’s in the forum….HERE FOR MEMBERS
Lighting Mastermind meeting every month.
Lighting is everything. Lighting is ridiculously simple and infinitely complex. But we must use it, master it and apply it effectively to our photographic skills. Members have the bonus access to all our monthly lighting mastermind meetups. Jam packed with information and special guest presentations.
Opening the doors to your wedding photography business…how to market, sell and shoot weddings for maximum results and profits.
Watch my 7 minute video
Finally, a wedding success system that shows you exactly what you need to do to dominate your market, shoot as many weddings as you wish and have brides busting through your doors eager to book you out…
“Insider Secrets to shooting the digital storybook wedding and creating results that BRIDES LOVE – How to shoot, market and achieve outrageous success and profits– all revealed in an easy to follow, detailed, step-by-step system.”
How I grew an exciting wedding photography business and have brides eager to book me out. Earn up to $100,000.00 a year or more shooting the digital storybook wedding and love every minute of it!
Come out and learn some of the leading edge marketing and shooting strategies from photographer and marketing guru Robert Provencher. Rob will reveal how he has successfully, and continuously books out weddings year after year, brides beating a path to his studio door. The wedding photography business is going through massive changes like it has never witnessed before, and if you aren’t careful you could be swallowed up whole, a victim of the whims of change. For the wedding photographer who relies on weddings to earn a living these are serious times. For the photographer who knows how to roll with the times there is a lot of money to be made.
My name is Robert Provencher. I’ve been a photographer for over 25 years since I was a wee lad of 19 years old. Now I’m 53 and I find myself loving this job more than ever. (if you can call it a job!)
My wedding business is growing by leaps and bounds and brings me more satisfaction, enjoyment, passion and, of course, financial freedom than I ever thought imaginable.
But it wasn’t always like this. Nope. As a matter of fact there was a time when I almost despised shooting weddings. I always had a lot of work but basically hated what I was doing. I found it had become a burden and almost too much to bear. So much so that I had decided to give them up entirely. Has that ever happened to you? I decided to either quit or change.
Good thing I didn’t throw in the towel. I decided to either follow my heart and make some serious changes or pack it in.The changes I implemented made all the difference in the world. I now enjoy success and wouln’t have it any other way. No longer do I worry about when and where my next booking will come from. And I love what I do! Other photographers tell a different story. They are scared and worried about the future of their wedding business and are looking for solutions. While I seem to enjoy a steady flow of paying clients the stories I hear do not reflect the same success that I take for granted.
Basically, things have changed. And it’s no use whinning, gripping, complaining, assuming that because you have the desire, the big equipment, the awards, the experience, the technical know-how, the training, the whatever…. that brides will beat a path to your doorstep.
These do not guarantee success. Far from it. As a matter of fact these things we took for granted for so many years can often deter a possible sale if used the wrong way.
So what’s the solution? Well, I can only speak for myself and what I discovered that works for me. I believe it will work for anyone in any area, in any economic climate. As long as you have the ambition, drive, desire for success and love of photography.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
Just starting out or been at it a long time? Matters not, your marketing is the life blood and engine of your business. I’ll reveal all that I know and practise about marketing without holding anything back. How to get displays for your work, where to find leads, hot to best position yourself in the hearts and minds in your community. Price lists, ads, web site strategies, testimonials, bridal shows, direct mail, affiliation marketing and more…..much of the information delivered on this topic, and others, is in a recorded presentation and webinar format. Over four hours of intensive, structured information for you.
Selling is the right hand to marketing. Selling is NOT A DIRTY WORD. And when you discover the tactics I use, successfully over and over, year after year, you’ll realize how easy selling really is. Selling is not painful. It’s a cinch! I’ll show you easy steps to follow when meeting with clients one on one. What questions to ask. When to close the sale. HOW to close the sale. How to stand out in the marketplace. The interview process and more….much more….
Of course, it all has to start with a great product, your photography. Combine great marketing, a winning selling personality and a dynamic product, and you will have a deadly combination. My shooting style is huge hit with clients, and when you have a great product to start with, all the other steps fall into place. I will show you how to pose, light, schedule the shoots, and some way cool outrageous off camera flash techniques…and more, including what shots are a must have, how to create them without losing time or getting stressed out, equipment, lighting, posing and more, all covered in to the point and detailed video tutorials, including:
- Off camera flash techniques- Several on location videos outlining exactly how to create stellar wedding images using multiple flashes.
- Taking it the streets- Shooting on the street with coupler or bridal parties….how to get it done fast, easy and without compromising the quality
- Photographing in open shade
- Photographing in raw sun with flashes
- Photographing using natural light
- Photographing using window light
- The five Essential poses-I use this when stuck, or out of time. A great technique and life saver!
- Packing for the wedding day: I explain exactly what I pack for my wedding day.
- Photographing detail shots- Which details make the best images that make brides go crazy for your photography and how to light and shoot them
- Multiple videos from several different weddings that I’ve hand picked to show you what images work best and exactly how to shoot them for mamimum results.
- Trash the Dress with Megan- Amazing. You will love this as I show you exactly how I photographed one of the most creative and fun sessions. Not every bride wants to trash her dress, but enough do, especially when they see the potential and creative images you can create.
- WorkFlow video. I’ve included a detail video on how I manage to workflow over 500 images in under three hours using photoshop actions and a no-nonsense, stress free approach to photoshop workflow. Also, I’ve included several very, very cool photoshop actions that will get you set up with the basics so you too can mimc, and modify to taste, your own stress free workflow approach.
Can this be the easiest money you can make with a few props and your camera?
Let me prove to you why Fairy Portraits is the fastest, easiest and most profitable money-making addition you can add to your photography studio….
From the desk of Robert Provencher…
Creator of the Enchanted Forest Success System
Dear friends, I have been doing fairy portraits for over ten years in our studio and it is a great marketing tool for adding extra income and extra exposure.
I believe it is by far one of the very best ways to increase your photography studio’s bottom line, and increase your market position.
In my 30+ years of creating and selling family, baby and wedding portraits, I have not found a niche portrait market where you will have as much fun, clients will eagerly line up, book you out, take their kids out of school for and show up with smiles and anticipation…. and ready to buy!
Could this be the perfect product for photographers to offer?
I’ve created these special sessions many times and have relied on it as a solid and reliable marketing strategy for my photography studio.
These sessions, when done right, will bring you tons of publicity and profits. But you must know how to market them effectively and you must know how to create results that people will love.
Fail on either of these areas and you are doomed. Get it right, and your success is virtually guaranteed.
We’ve been doing these for over ten years and I’ve put together a doanloadable package with ALL the resources to show you exactly how you too can expand your studio sales and tap into this hungry market.
What is the Enchanted Forest Fairy Portrait Success System?
The videos are about two hours long. In them, I demonstrate the set-up and actual shooting of several fairy sessions in my studio. You get to see the lighting, the posing, the rapport and learn from me while I create fairy portraits from these real sessions.
On this video I also have a frank, honest, no-nonsense one-on-one chat with you on the finer aspects of marketing, attitudes, strategies and mindset. I’ve laid it out for you and made it brain-dead simple.
The resources includes several videos on the exact work-flow I use in Photoshop.
Ditto Cam web broadcast and webinar video from PhotographySchoolhouse.com on Shooting Fairies…more great information as I instructed hundreds in this web broadcast….
You will be amazed at the simplicity and the final results
I reveal every aspect, and no advanced photoshop skills required. I also give you photoshop actions, including a fairies set from photoshop guru Mama Shan, who has created some of the best actions for these types of portraits. Also, I interview another photographer Diane Wilson, and she reveals how she creates these sessions successfully in her studio. This is a must listen-to interview.
"....average sales $678 per fairy. THIS YEAR!..."
"I just wanted to let you know how well the Fairy Day promotion has done in my studio. I tried it for the first time last January, I set up using things i already had, woodland Christmas trees, an old muslin I had from a past Easter session, and a bridge piece from a 10 year old Off the wall set, I gathered up random greenery from around the studio, found a resin frog, and fake butterflies, picked up rocks from a culvert and sprayed them with texture spray paint, made a fairy wand from a dowel rod and some cardboard, used an old candle lantern from a 25yr old Christmas centerpiece, dug out a old Christmas ornament. I purchased 3 costumes from an online Halloween place, all on clearance. And then bought a piece of mirrored plexi glass from the local hardware store. I set up a main, a kicker and a reflector. I decided to shoot on 3 days, 4 appointments each day, thinking i would need a lot of time for each appointment. I ended up with 13 Fairies. And was perfectly happy with that. Average I offered only in Studio viewing with the slideshow, set to music, and although my print price were higher they were even more if clients did not order the day of their viewing. average sales $678 per fairy. THIS YEAR! we are also shooting 3 days only, Friday Sat and Sun, but we have 53 appointments booked, shooting a fairy just about every 1/2 hour. Viewings will also be done in Studio via projection in our "New Studio" I just purchased a new building and I want viewings in the new place. "It's OK to make money" in the photography business, that I was looking for.This is my business, this is how I make a living. I'm not part time anything. If I crossed the line by using all your wonderful ideas, I am soooo sorry, but they work extremely well, even in my little rural US midwest town of 3600. I also have adapted several other of your great ideas for use in our studio, we tried out the Rock Star idea for the first time in September 2010, it went very well. An outdoor Fall Family special, Black&White Mothers Day and Fathers Day. Plus our old stand by's of real Easter bunnies and the best Santa Claus ever. Thank you once again, Lori Craig"
You also receive ad samples to help you create and model your own ads when you start up your enchanted forest specials. These ads and the fairy day promotion is brain dead simple and easy to replicate.
You also get me! This system shows you everything you need to start your own fairy portraits. When you invest in the system and you have questions or need to have some samples or ads critique, then you can contact me for feedback. I will be there for you.
Give me one marketing strategy to grow a successful long term photography business and every time I will say “home delivered newsletters”….nothing beats it, hands down…
Think about this for second….
- everyone thinks email is the way to go. Yes, email is fast, easy and cheap and if you want to be ignored, lost at sea, one of many, many emails that everyone receives daily. The fact is, email is not that effective anymore. Think about it. All the emails you receive. Do you really click and read all the promotional emails?
- home delivered newsletters shows you care. It stands out. People notice. Why? Because so few do it. Because everyone thinks email is the way, and because it is such an offbeat and unusual marketing strategy, it actually works. There is opportunity for those willing to go the extra mile. (and it isn’t that hard to do when you get right down to it)
- dollar for dollar, pound for pound, your return on investment cannot be beat. One cool thing about mailing newsletters is that it uses the basic strategies as direct response marketing. You get results you can actually measure.
- imagine your mom, old friend or grandmother mailing you a hand addressed letter. Addressed to you. In your mailbox, delivered to your home. Old fashioned spit glued stamp. You gonna open it? Of course! Mailing your clients actual newsletters, when done right, has virtually the same reaction.
- it’s very easy. Some complain that they can’t write. This, my friend, is one of the biggest myths about sending out newsletters. It’s about the content, not the writing as you’ll see.
- sending out newsletters about four times a year, more if you’re super ambitious, is really about the only marketing strategy you’d ever need.
In our studio, we only sent our newsletters out maximum four times a year, supplementing our efforts with email, phone, displays and affiliation marketing.
Newsletters DO NOT have to be designed super slick or by a graphic designer. Nor should they be professionally created or written. These are common mistakes and in fact, the opposite is true.
I call it ‘love’ when I create a newsletter that is imperfect (like me), conversational, fun, easy to read, ENTERTAINING…and more…these ingredients will blow away any highly polished super slick, mass produced newsletter out there, anytime.
I’ve created a system to help use this amazing marketing strategy in your studio.
Here’s what you get:
- I’ve created a downloadable video for you. It’s only 49 minutes long and in it I explain in detail what you need to do to implement this marketing strategy in your portrait studio. There is no better marketing you can do. I guarantee it. I challenge anyone to try this technique for one year and you will see the results.
- You’ll have access to the video, video download to watch when and where you’d like.
- A pdf manual highlighting the system I use for marketing studio newsletters
- Templates and actual psd file, an MS pub templates so you can drag and drop content and jump start this today.
- BONUS: video replay with Bill Guy on creating newsletters in photoshop
Love Photography? Hate Selling?
The PLATINUM CLUB NEWSLETTERS AND AUDIOS: Over 300 PAGES of pure gold and 29 hours of quality instructional audios, insider secrets and advanced, from-the-trenches proven techinues on marketing, managing and selling for maximum profits in your photography studio. Yours, for a fraction of the original cost, available now….and I’m throwing in free, over $347.00 in bonus gifts….keep reading
Let’s get this straight. Marketing is not something you learn. Rather, it is something you DO. Yet, in order to get it done right, you need the right tools.
The photographic industry is awash in ‘lookeymee’, ego driven, copy cat, image and branding style marketing. ALL WRONG. No way to grow a business.
Well, I’m here to separate the whiners from the doers, the men from the boys, so to speak, the doers vs the dreamers, heads in the clouds, stuck in lala land, waiting for the ‘123,’ push the easy button mentality
Photography is business, and business is all about marketing. Without it, you may as well pack it in 45 seconds ago. I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. Most photographers don’t even understand what marketing is. I guess that’s why so many earn so little income in their photography business. The statistics are dismal at best and they back me on this one.
If you were drawn here because you want to earn a better income and create a better life for yourself in your own successful photography business, then you’ve come to the right place. I know. I’ve the proverbial ‘been there, done that’. My experiences in both my struggles and success’s back me up. And I am here to help you succeed…..
If you want to succeed in your own photography business, then you can’t stay in the photography business. YOU MUST BE IN THE ‘MARKETING’ OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES BUSINESS.
BONUS: Three super Manuals
What are the Platinum Club Marketing Newsletters and audios you ask?
Each issue includes such timely and relevant topics:
- Publicity Secrets for your photography studio. The essential ingredients for maximum results with one of the best marketing strategies available. Included are real examples and tactics used in my photography studio and other photographers who have successfully applied publicity in their photography business. Publicity is the root of branding, and publicity can be your most powerful secret weapon as you build community awareness and market position.
- Affiliation and cross marketing tactics that you can use in your town to grow and succeed. Some of the BEST kept secrets. There is an easy, low cost, or no cost way to go after your ideal target market. It’s called affiliation marketing. I know of no better way than this in order to grow your photography biz.
- Sales and selling strategies revealed. Confused about selling. Feel you weren’t born with ‘the gift’. Worry not. Selling is de-mystified once and for all in this issue. Over four hours devoted to this timely and important topic. Interviews with world class experts and top notch information how on to create maximum sales.
- Wealth Attraction Strategies for photographers revealed. It’s true, photographers, statistically speaking, are not the wealthiest, but you don’t have to be in the majority statistic. Learn how to create the right mindset, develop wealth attraction strategies and discover what a small percentage of truly successful photographers know- that making a profit is a good thing, and it all starts with YOU. Don’t GO BROKE!
- Creating newsletters for your studio. One of my favorite marketing strategies for growing a really strong following and acquiring a huge amount of sessions and sales. In this issue I reveal everything you need to know to use newsletters easily and for maximum effect. Also includes samples and a download newsletter template.
- The Complete Studio- See the BIG PICTURE! In this issue I explain what it takes to develop a steady, continuous flow of clients based on offers, widgets and programs designed to bring each client into your ‘family’.
- The Pizazz Factor: How to develop a winning personality and ooze charisma. In photography things are different than other services and products. We’re not Al the plumber, Joe the mechanic or Lisa the dentist- we touch people’s lives at a much deeper level, and when you bring a winning, outgoing, enthusiastic personality to each session and each sales interview, you’re touching their hearts at a much more intimate level. This is a little known area, ignored by most. Ignore it at your own peril. But you need not be left in the dark, since I bring it all to you in this issue.
- General marketing strategies covering just about every possible angle, and area that you need to understand and implement into your photography studio for total success.
- Win Leads and Influence Clients– Some techniques never fade or die out. Use these timeless marketing strategies and success principles that few photographers know about.
- Fairy Day portraits. One of our most successful marketing campaigns is the Fairy Day. In this newsletter I reveal and talk about the specific strategies that we used to fill out the event with sessions, all day, every half hour, each client buying reprint and packages.
- Epoca Tour Highlights. In this newsletter I go over the highlights of my presentation when I went on a cross-country tour. It is loaded with up to date marketing information.
- The Marketing Funnel. In this newsletter I created a visual called the marketing funnel. You can see and better understand that there is no ‘one way’ to get 20 clients, but there are twenty ways to get one client.
Real results from real photographers…
Each one of these issues has at least one, or more, audios. That’s OVER 25 High Quality audio recordings and audio interviews……
Plus, I have added bonus interviews and audios such as the interview with master marketer and photographer Kerry Allen, where he reveals step-by-step how he successfully booked over 15 weddings from one wedding show in a highly competitive market.
Or the interview with John Ratchford, where, in an area that had never heard of senior photography, and where the devastation to the economy has seen upwards of 49% unemployment (you’ll love his answer when I asked him how he manages in such an environment) John has created so much demand he can barely keep up.
Then there’s the interview series with master salesperson Reg Mess. NO one knows selling the way Reg does. He had so much information we had to create a series of interviews.The interview with Kim Cartmell digs deep into the many, many weekly and monthly marketing promotions she creates relentlessly in order to keep the phone ringing and the camera clicking with profits.
In one interview with Jen Dupont, Jen talks about how she creates so much demand in her high-volume, high profit studio that her specials literally book to capacity with little or no effort.
The interview with painter master and photographer Marylin Sholin, Marylin digs deep into strategies on using your photography as pieces of art. You’ll be amazed at how simple and easy this is. This is only the tip of the iceberg!
There is so much more…..frankly, if you are not overwhelmed and amazed at the tons of high-quality information and strategies revealed in this system, I’d be shocked. The Platinum Club Newsletters may be exactly what you’ve been looking for….
I will admit, this is a huge amount of information. But if you value your business and yourself, enough to dig out and study some of the best information available today on running a successful photography studio, then this is for YOU! No excuses….
Copyright Robert Provencher
To succeed in today’s environment, you need to get and keep the edge and stay competitive, and I can help you do just that. I am like a trusted coach, a mentor. Someone who won’t spoon-feed you sugarcoated, regurgitated industry recycled garbage.
The strategies you receive from me are street- tested and true. Not hypothetical academia, but real quality tactics that work.
Life is good, and I am grateful for all that I have. One of my greatest passions is teaching others, and frankly, I have selfish reasons for doing so on an on-going basis. I know that when I help others succeed, I succeed.
Copyright Robert Provencher
Is it still possible to make huge profits in photography today?
The cynics would have you believe otherwise. My studio keeps growing by leaps and bounds, and the opportunities flow into my life constantly.
The fact is when you apply solid marketing and success strategies you will vastly increase your chances of success. But you need to stay in touch with what works and what doesn’t. Why not learn from someone who’s been there, done that, instead of trying to figure it out the long, hard, costly way. Genius is in learning the mistakes from others.
Copyright Robert Provencher
Do You Value Education?
Admittedly, sometimes I can be a crass, in-your-face kind of coach. Why would you want it any other way? Smoothing things over and serving it up with sweetener is not in your best interest. The best way to succeed and get coached is by hearing it straight up and honest. The proverbial kick-in-the-butt way is the way to go
What’s important in a photography business? Is it the equipment gear you own/use? Is it the cool products you offer? Your location? The truth is nothing matters unless you have a continuous flow of PAYING clients. This is the foundation of any business. Achieve this and everything else falls into place. Get decades of valuable information from the trenches. There is virtually no other place where you will find this much information crammed into one package.
When you consider the hours and hours of audios, the videos on management and the pages of newsletters included, your investment to join the forum, it seems like a joke. But this is no joke. This information is worth many, many times your investment. All you need to do is act