SIGN UP HERE for advance notice on the next Marketing Summit DATES
- 11:00-1:00PM REGISTRATION. Casual meet and greet.
- Photographers Flea Market & Treasure swap ALL DAY. Bring your unused gear and props. ONE PHOTOGRAPHERS JUNK IS ANOTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS TREASURE
- 1:00-5:00PM EDUCATION MODULE Marketing, success and business building seminar
Maggie will continue her discussion on the power of connecting and networking, and how it helped skyrocket her studio. Networking is a powerful marketing strategy and considered an essential for any serious marketer of photographic services, no matter the size of the town or city you work in.
Maggie has been there and has the credibility. In her words: “I went to the moon with a shovel.” She was shy, reserved and painted herself into a corner where her hunger for success pushed her beyond the comfort zone she was stuck in, up to that point in her life.
Get Unstuck! You’ll be inspired and motivated by her story, and by the strategies and success principles Maggie uses in her day to day operation. Find your comfort zone, and push beyond.
Rob has always had a thing for business and marketing since he was a young boy. Her grew up in a family where being in business for oneself was the norm. This helped him immensely, especially, in his words: “I had more balls than brains, and was basically at the age of 24 where no one would hire me, so I had to naturally go into business alone. I never looked back!”
Rob will show and explain how and why marketing your photography studio is the backbone, the very soul of your photography business, and why you need to “fix the owner to fix the business”.
Selling and marketing go hand in hand. If you’re selling based on lowest price and using lowball techniques, you are doomed to failure.
Rob and Maggie will show you the way to changing your mindset, changing your marketing and using goals and strategies that will put you on the raoad to success.
No hype. No bull. Join us!
Here’s What Attending This One Day Event Could DO For YOU:
- Content and information from real, legitimate photographers with years of seasoned experience. No academic puff speak or hyperbole. This content is timeless.
- Other photographers and attendees. One of the best experiences is being in the same room with other “like minded” and success oriented folks. This, truth be told, is the ultimate mastermind experience. The buzz, the energy, the creative sharing is truly priceless
- Clarity and focus. We believe in the idea behind FIX the OWNER and you’ll FIX the BUSINESS. This means being responsible and accountable to your own vision, goals and your big picture
- One photographers junk is another photographers treasure. Bring your unwanted, unused gear, props and equipment.
- This is a collective. A mastermind, so to speak. One of the best coaching and accountability experiences anyone who wants to operate at a higher level, could attend. Be one of the first ones here!
Where? This one day event is happening at Maggie’s studio in Oakville.
There is limited space and this event will be first come first served.
FOTOGRAFIA BOUTIQUE (as seen above, at night)
1525 Cornwall Rd. Unit 1,
P.S. Take action today. You won’t be disappointed. This could be the very thing that will set you on the road to success and prosperity in your photography business.
P.P.S. No matter what your stage in life and in business, no matter the markets you work or wish to work in, this event will prove to be loaded with sound and valuable business fundamentals.