How to build a successful fairy portrait business, create high impact images that sell and sky rocket profits from a few days work…
This is no joke. No fluff or BS. I am known as the fairy studio in our city and among many photographers. You might think shooting themed portraits a fad, or “below you”, but in an industry that has gone through catastrophic changes, our studio is staying afloat and making money. Thanks to marketing, shooting and selling themed “fairy” sessions.
This is ideal for anyone who runs a full time studio or simply wants to make a few thousand a month extra income.
I’ll be sharing all my secrets, strategies and marketing tips in a special once-in-a-lifetime two hour online presentation.
The replay and download (including all the BONUSES) will be available. Access these anytime you wish!
Downloadable member access access to the replay
- A-Z set up instructions for Ice Fairies
- Set-up instructions for Enchanted Fairies
- Set up instructions for Medieval portraits
- Best lighting practices for optimum results and sales
- Selling strategies- you must follow a specific step-by-step strategy for creating sales. This is vital and I’ll reveal what we’ve done successfully for over fifteen years
- Props needed for all types of fairies, where to find them, how to build your own
- Photoshop strategies for speed AND profits using my own brand of workflow and texture files
- FREE– PSD Ice Fairy layered texture file that I have custom created for fast, beautiful and high impact images
- FREE -PSD Enchanted Fairies layered texture file (same as above- it’s all about creating consistently high quality images with a consistent look)
- BONUS– Video on setting up Facebook ads with Social Media expert Danielle Belcourt- Download version included
- Marketing fairies for maximum results and profits- Exact strategies I use and continue to use
- BONUS–Best sales practices– Replay from Tina Provencher, The Studio Boss, on selling and managing fairy sessions- includes downloadable
- FREE patterns for creating your own high quality fairy wings. I’ve obtained the rights to the same wings I purchased many years ago at over $250.00 per set (I have four sets). You can create your own at a fraction
- Building your set and why green screen is NOT the way to go
- Best photoshop practices for speed, sanity and profits