Friends in photography,
what a year it’s been! Last count I think we’ve had over 47 high quality webinars, presentations, posts and insightful videos…in 2017 alone!!
Much thanks to Marian, our resident “Howard Cosell” and intrepid wedding show investigator.
See, back in October 2015 member Ben Craig asked for advice on wedding shows and displays. Boy, did he open up a can of worms.
Marian attends many shows each year and took it upon himself to photograph the displays there (blurring out their names to protect the innocent), posted the images in the forum with his on going commentary.
This thread has grown to nine pages long and is LOADED with valuable information.
- Thomas Dodd
- Joel Grimes
- Kristie Elias
- Linda Finstad- “The ins and outs of self publishing and selling your art books on Amazon.”
- Marilyn Sholin- “Have you ever dreamed of being considered an artist
instead of “photographer” in your market?”
- Danielle Belcourt– Setting up facebook ads for maximum results
- MastermInd marketing MEETINGS
- Lighting mastermind meetings
There’s more…..much, much more…Including Chris Knight, Bry Cox, Kira Derryberry, Rick from Columbia (yes, the same Ricky you recall from Venezuela….amazing story!), John Hartman, Charles Gregory, Travis Gadsby and many, many more mentors to help inspire and teach.
Stay frosty my friend. Keep searching and asking questions….