Hard Times in Hard Times
I gotta admit, this is freaking me out.
And it’s not easy trying to remain positive. Is it?
The way I see it, we have two choices:
1- Freak out, spend all day on social media (pointing fingers and telling everyone to stay safe like a Jr High hall monitor..)
2- Tune into your own world, your destiny, your plan. Sounds selfish. But our life is our responsibility. Hear me out.
All you can do is all you can do. And most of what happens to you, your family, your business relies heavily on your actions, your behaviors today. Now.
I want things to go back to normal. Who doesn’t. Meantime, things are what they are.
- hunker down. Stay home. Create a daily routine.
- turn your alarm on, get up everyday early.
- do something, anything, to market your studio. For me, I post three stories across all social media and create blog posts for stories and SEO.
- turn off all TV and news. 100% ignore it. If you must, check it out a few hours after you wake up. The news and truth will find it’s way to you. Plugging in for hours on end will corrupt and poison your soul
- learn. I am taking a online psychology course on personality types. And more…
- journal first thing in the morning.
Learn marketing skills. Write. Create. Learn.
Here’s something for you….
I created a marketing mastermind for members. As bonus, I also created two PDF summaries.
One based on Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins (the grandfather of advertising!) and a PDF summary of a podcast with Tim Ferris and Brene Brown, which was amazing.
Members can access the replay and those bonuses.
Robert N. Provencher – Your Master Coach Marketer
Join us…Content, Coaching & Community