I’ve been waiting. One day at a time, I keep telling myself.
No one likes this do they? Stimulus or no stimulus, I want to get back to business.
We’re closed, shut down and locked down. Sometimes it doesn’t seem fair, as we see our income and booking come to a screeching halt.
My fairy days, family booking, weddings and pop up wedding events.
Poof! All gone. Or are they? I am hopeful.
So is Maggie. REPLAY IN THE FORUM
Maggie and I will be sharing our thoughts on these timely topics:
- How are you managing, personal and business, in these “lockdown” times?
- What plans do you have in anticipation of when the sun shines again?
- Uncertainty. One the hardest struggles is dealing with NOT knowing. Are you hopeful? Looking optimistic to the future?
- When or how to start marketing without being offensive?
- Predictions on how this market, or others, will change forever?
- Where are the biggest opportunities?
Stay strong, stay focused…yours in success and in photography
Maggie and Rob