Join us. All are welcome.
The next noBs photosuccess Bull Pen Print Show is scheduled for December 16th, 2015.
A note from Ernie Basciano, our Bull Pen moderator:
Email up to a maximum of 3 images (NoBS Members) or a maximum of 2 images (for non-members) (unique images, not a series of similar ones) to me at email@example.com and be sure to put “Bull Pen” in the subject line.
- I will send a confirmation back to you when I have received your entry.
- Images should be named with the title of the image.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email please let me know in case I didn’t receive your submissions.
- Please resize your entries to 1200px on the long side, jpg only. Watermarks are NOT allowed.
- Name your image as the title for your entry.
- Give your images a title that is suitable. Use the title in the file name so we can track it easily.
- Judges will each recommend the image as either Not Accepted, Accepted, Merit, or Excellence.
- We use PPA, PPOC, and WPPI style print competition levels.
*Not accepted= means it does not meet the minimum level requirements to “hang” as they say.
*Accepted prints= (at these events) will be put on display in the print room. And win a ribbon.
*Merit= means it’s a better image yet. Has reached a higher level of visual impact and accomplishment.
*Excellence= is the highest achievement
If you were to attach a numerical value, not accepted 79 or less, accepted would score an 80 of higher, merit 85-95. Excellence would score 95+
ABOVE: Doug Gibbons…winner first place and third in our November 2015 Bull Pen Print Show..
Congrats Doug! Doug received a beautiful certificate, $200.00 in cash and a Topaz Labs Plugin of his choosing…
First place winner gets $200.00 hard cold cash.
Second place winner gets a much valued online or in person consultation with Maggie Habieda (worth $500.00!)
Third Place winner gets a TopazLabs Plugin…of their choosing.
Send in your submissions to Ernie. Join us during the event as we run it live via webinar…HERE